The Environments of the Health Humanities: Inquiry and Practice
Location: DePaul University Conference Center
Dates: March 28-30, 2019
Hotels: Palmer House Hilton and Club Quarters Loop
Check out the Program. Read the abstracts. Search for presenters. Download a PDF of the Program-Schedule
Information & Links
- For a curated list of things to do in Chicago, click here
- To view the program, click here
- To learn about our hotels and make reservations, click here
- For a list of our donors and supporting partners, please click here
- Coming soon – abstracts and index of presenters!
* We are very appreciative of the individuals who donated to our crowdfunding campaign. At that time we explained that the HHC was generously going to waive the first year’s membership to the Consortium once they began collecting dues. These donations were used for our downpayment on the space; the registrations are being used to cover the cost of food for the event.
**Unfortunately, due to the boot-strapped nature of this conference, there are no travel grants available. We have done our best to keep registration fees low, to give discounts to students and trainees, and to negotiate for less expensive hotel rates.