The Environments of the Health Humanities: Inquiry and Practice
Location: DePaul University Conference Center
Dates: March 28-30, 2019
Hotels: Palmer House Hilton and Club Quarters Loop
Schedule of Events is now available (Click here)
Register here (Click here) <–Registration closes Feb 26
The registration cost is $200.*
Students/residents/fellows are eligible for a special discount rate of $75.**
The registration process is not difficult but requires a number of steps. The following comments are meant to help you navigate through this process.
- From the landing page, click “Add to Shopping Cart”
- On second page
- On page three choose “Continue to Cart”
- On page 4, enter username/password or choose “Create a New Account”
- On page 5 “New Account”
- Enter First and Last names
- Choose a password (Must have upper and lower case, number, and special symbols)
- On page 6 “Registrant Information”
- Enter address
- Leave Interest Areas blank
- YOU MUST include “how you heard about us”
- Click both boxes to avoid marketing materials
- On page 7 “Demographic information”, only birthdate is required (hint, it doesn’t have to be your real one)
- On page 8, “Payment Information”
- Verify that your billing information is correct
- Click “Continue”
- Click “I accept” and “Submit”
- On page 10, “Registration Verification”
- Click “submit”
- On page 11 you will be taken to DePaul CPE-PayPal to enter your payment information.
- Enter Billing Address and credit card info
- Click “Pay Now”
Information & Links
- For a curated list of things to do in Chicago, click here
- To view the plenary speakers, click here
- To learn about our hotels and make reservations, click here
- For a list of our donors and supporting partners, please click here
- To go directly registration, please click here
Our acceptances and non acceptances were sent out before Thanksgiving. If you have not heard, please check your Spam/Junk box.
* We are very appreciative of the individuals who donated to our crowdfunding campaign. At that time we explained that the HHC was generously going to waive the first year’s membership to the Consortium once they began collecting dues. These donations were used for our downpayment on the space; the registrations are being used to cover the cost of food for the event.
**Unfortunately, due to the boot-strapped nature of this conference, there are no travel grants available. We have done our best to keep registration fees low, to give discounts to students and trainees, and to negotiate for less expensive hotel rates.